Skip to content

General

7 results found

1. More official lists!

I find I often don't watch films because they are not on official watch lists, important films that are on many great lists that have not been made official yet. I hate letting this control my viewing and have been trying to fight it, watching films that are not official and then find that I'm falling down the chart. I just think that a real lover of cinema should not be limited to so few films. So, MORE official lists!!! It is the lists that brought us to this site, not social features, even though they are nice also. :)

349 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 371 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Statistic of movies I've watched

I'd love to see statistics or some kind of chart about movies I've watched. Like top 10 actors, directors, or genres I've watched the most, based on my check.

147 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create an iPhone application

Create an iPhone application that allows one to easily search for and check movies using an iPhone.

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Include ALL lists with Top Lists Update, not just IMDB Lists.

Top Lists Update currently lets users know about updates to IMDB lists, but it should inform of updates to other official lists as well. Even if it doesn't list every New Entry and Disappearing Title, it should at least let us know those lists have changed.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove inactive users from charts

Remove from charts users that don't check a movie for more than a certain time, like 6 months or 1 year. This will prevent cheaters who register and check lots of movies just to get a high position on charts and then never check a movie again. The accounts are kept and people can still access them. They only drop out of the charts in case of inactivity.

454 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a tag for short films

Having a separate "medatype:short" tag, instead of grouping all shorts with feature films under "mediatype:movie", would often make searching/filtering easier.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base